s.h events = highly personal service + creative + foodies at heart + a “we will make it happen” attitude + Boston based!
- Introductory phone consult – no fee!
- Added value “expertise”: our personal professional histories also enable us to offer our clientele the benefits of large scale corporate event management skills, in-house graphic design services, professional culinary experience and branding/marketing expertise.
What’s important to us?
Each event we create reflects our clients unique priorities. We pride ourselves in providing flawless attention to detail, sensitivity to cost management and out-of-the-box thinking. No two events are alike! The bonus of partnering with s.h events – we are a high-energy team who cares deeply about our clients and settles for nothing but excellence!
Clients describe us as:
- 100% committed to the team
- Ready to “roll-up” their sleeves
- Caring and strategic about their clients mission and needs
- Able to solve problems outside-the-box
- An understated and high energy team – all at the same time
- Able to create an event that is grand yet does not aggrandize
Jennifer Shapiro brings to this team a unique combination of experiences including a background in advertising and marketing, new product development and branding. She has combined this with a professional culinary degree from the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City, catering and restaurant experience, both in the front-of-the-house and the back-of-the-house. Most recently she partnered with Ellen Bartlett of Cakes to Remember to establish better batch, providing delicious party favor cookies to a wide range of clients. Jennifer combines creative thinking, the ability to see the big picture and the details, and great customer service to each client.
Deborah Heffan has over 20 years of event planning and management experience. As an in-house event manager and private consultant, Deb brings invaluable strategic thinking, organizational skills, time management tools and a “no job is too big” attitude to every task at hand. Her particular experience and skills meets the needs of non-profit organizations and businesses that are looking for an event team they can truly partner with and be relied upon to manage an event from concept to execution.